Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Funny laughs Funniest and crazy laughs Ever - Try Not To Laugh 2020

Funny laughs Funniest and crazy laughs Ever

So here is Try not to Laugh Challenge, only the one who reads all memes without laughing wins, but I am sure that wont be easy. If I laughed like that, I'd never stop laughing at myself.


I try not to laugh at my own jokes, but we all know I'm hilarious. - Anonymous

Happiness: The emotion that puts your face in motion. Fear: The emotion that puts your legs in motion. Anger: The emotion that puts your fist in motion. Lesson: Don't be afraid or angry and you won't have to run and fight. - coolfunnyquotes.com

My neighbour asked if he could use my lawnmower and I told him of course he could, so long as he didn't take it out of my garden. - Eric Morecambe

If we were on a sinking ship, and there was only one life vest... I would miss you so much. - Anonymous

The broccoli says 'I look like a small tree', the mushroom says 'I look like an umbrella', the walnut says 'I look like a brain', and the banana says 'Can we please change the subject?' - Anonymous

My doctor prescribed laughter as the most efficient medicine. Unfortunately the pharmacist said too many people were crying from laughter so it's no longer available.

My silence spoke a thousand words, but you never heard them. - Anonymous

 

No comments:

Post a Comment